Saturday, April 19, 2014

SPRING INTO SPRING!!!

It's been a long time, here's a little update! Arden is 7 months old, he's such a cutie pie. He laughs at the funniest things, like when I say "whoa!!," or when we wave a blanket above him.



Here he is with his cousin, Stuart. I have been watching Wyatt and Stuart once a week while Karna works. 



These were part of his "6 month photo shoot." Some day we will get professional pics done...


He's gotten really good at sitting up, and is now working on crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He really wants to move!!

We've been doing a lot of stuff around the house too! I've started a garden. I'm going to (try and) grow tomatoes, onions, basil, beets, kale, carrots, chamomile, lavender, kohlrabi, dill, cilantro, cucumbers and spinach! Wow, that's a lot of stuff. We will see how it goes. 

We also got a picnic table for the backyard. I've stained it red, and am going to stencil a cute design on the top. We got new furniture for the screened-in-porch. After almost a year in our house, I am really beginning to feel like it is home. Ahhhh.. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Arden is growing up so fast! And I can't wait to see all your fun projects when I'm back in MI!!

    ReplyDelete