Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! 


Today was a whirlwind! After waking up a couple times, at 4:30, then 5:30, Arden decided to sleep in until 9, which gave us 30 minutes to shower, get dressed, get Arden dressed, pump, get his bottle/food ready, put the potatoes in the oven, and get to church. We did it in about 35. Mike and played in a brass quintet which also included my dad. It was really fun to get the old horn out again.


This was Arden's Easter outfit. I couldn't get enough of his cute hat. 


This was last week, Arden and Stuart were enjoying the nice weather while Mike, Wyatt and I played baseball and picked up pinecones. 


Look closely and you will see Mike in the tree. He's hanging up Arden's swing. I think he is part monkey. 


"I am loving this watermelon! I don't even care that you're making me eat lima beans too!"


A sneak preview of the garden. Here we have 6 varieties of tomatoes, marigolds, lavender, peppers, chamomile, and cilantro. 




1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic of the two of you! :) Your garden is going to be amazing, can't wait to see it in the summer. So glad you're updating your blog, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete