I think this is the first dress I made from the book. It's a 3-6 month size. I know these pictures are terrible. but look at the cute little pockets with the ruffle detail! Precious! I used this tutorial to make the diaper cover the other day to go with it. I did take her advice and go up a size because Bina wears cloth diapers. I kept the 3-6 month length for the elastic.
This is called the Baby Bubble. I love all the ruffles!
And this is a stuffed fawn that I bought at the museum for Sabina so she will get to learn about Michigan and all our white-tailed deer, dressed in the baby bubble. Weird, I know. I think I need to get a doll to model clothes.



First of all, your pictures are not terrible at all! Secondly, those dresses are adorable. Be sure to snap a few of Sabina when she wears them! And lastly, I love that you dressed up that silly deer. You are so weird. And awesome. :)
ReplyDelete