Friday, December 28, 2012

The First One

This blog is long overdue. I should have started it long ago. I have the worst memory known to man, so this will be really helpful when my husband Michael says, "Remember that awesome vacation we went on last year?" and I can't, for the life of me, even remember going on vacation. I should just journal. But for me, like many people I'm sure, typing is way quicker and easier (and more legible) than writing with pen and paper. Also I've really gotten into sewing (even getting a serger for Christmas from the hubby!) and I would like a place to document the things I make. For Christmas I made cute little dresses for my nieces Aislin and Evelyn and a little shirt for my nephew Wyatt. Currently I am working on a shirt for Michael. I've made him a few, and he is always asking for more.

Well, I will see if I can figure out how to upload pics later!

1 comment: